Become A Certified Installer
Mathusek Global is always looking for quality professionals to install our products.
Our current Sales Territory.
Steps to becoming a certified Eco-Grip™ installer:
- Read through the Eco-Grip™ Installer Information Packet.
- Fill out the application.
- Send it to Eco-Grip™ with payment.
- Contact Gaye Mathusek to set you up for regular communication and marketing leads on Eco-Grip™ products.
- Attend the Eco-Grip™ Installer “hands on” training.
- Complete your training in Charlotte, NC and meet the Eco-Grip™ Team.
- You will install a sample floor along with drains and wall bases.
- Train on how to work with Speedwell- a chemical bond used on seams.
- Eco-Grip™ will help with arrangements for lodging & transportation.
We offer great support to our installers!
- Mathusek Global maintains a large CRM to track sales leads and new opportunities
- We are always adding new contacts and companies to our CRM
- We run regular, successful eBlast campaigns that drives business to your company
- Eco-Grip™ has National Accounts and is also specified with many National Corporations
- Training and Certification is inexpensive compared to other flooring programs
- We use as many bid sites as possible (including ConstructConnect and Dodge) to look for leads
Join the Mathusek Global Team and Eco-Grip™.
CONTACT YOUR ECO-GRIP™ SPECIALIST TODAY!
Mathusek Global Sales
office – 888-266-0070
cell – 201-481-4302