Become an Eco-Grip™ Certified Installer: Mathusek Global Sales will make training easy and cost effective for you. Let our specialist help.
STEPS TO BECOMING A CERTIFIED ECO-GRIP™ INSTALLER:
- Read through the Eco-Grip™ Installer Information Packet.
- Fill out the application.
- Send it to Eco-Grip™ with payment.
- Contact Gaye Mathusek to set you up for regular communication and marketing leads on Eco-Grip™ products.
- Attend the Eco-Grip™ Installer “hands on” training.
- Complete your training in Charlotte, NC and meet the Eco-Grip™ Team.
- You will install a sample floor along with drains and wall bases.
- Train on how to work with Speedwell- a chemical bond used on seams.
- Eco-Grip™ will help with arrangements for lodging & transportation.
Are you interested in becoming a certified installer for Eco-Grip™? Well, you should be and here’s why:
Eco-Grip™ is a growing company that provides great solutions to flooring problems. These beautiful recycled vinyl floors are “State-of-the-art”. Commercial kitchens NEED Eco-Grip™ flooring. They add comfort and stability under foot. They create a more sanitary atmosphere because they are non porous and easy to clean.
Need I go on? Because I can. But I will spare you the time. There is a substantial need for Eco-Grip™ Flooring and YOU can be a part of the installation. Mathusek Global Sales LOVES selling this product. We also LOVE having great certified Eco-Grip™ installers to hand jobs over to. Mathusek Global Sales has a marketing team that is designed to hand jobs to our certified installers. Isn’t that an added bonus?
Now that you’ve decided to work with us, Let’s make sure you are in our territories. Mathusek Global Sales covers:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
For more information regarding our national accounts for Eco-Grip™, Click Here » OR feel free to call us.
CONTACT YOUR ECO-GRIP™ SPECIALIST TODAY!
Mathusek Global Sales
office – 888-266-0070
cell – 201-481-4302